May Newsletter

 

Author, smiling and holding up the book Dark Prison

Is it May already?  Where has the time gone?  Well, unfortunately, I have spent the beginning of this year RA (rheumatoid arthritis) flare after flare.  Every time that I had a few days to get myself together and get back to the grind, I'd end up in another one.  It was ugly, and it put me severely behind schedule for all my 2024 plans.  I still do plan on getting the sixth Gray Tower book out this year.  In fact, I'm pushing 79,000 words.  It's not where I wanted to be, but it is progress.  When you're dealing with chronic illness, sometimes just getting something done can be a big accomplishment.

So what's next?  I still do have my first Restless Sentinels book that I work on when I need a break from Gray Tower.  I'm at 8,200 words, which doesn't seem that much, but it's something, right?  I'm working very hard on getting more words on the page for both books.  I will keep you all updated.  In fact, I'm hoping that by June's newsletter, I'll have good news.  Let's keep our fingers crossed.  

Comments