Website Facelift

A screenshot for the homepage of jmbrister.blogspot.com, featuring three newsletter articles and a welcome message from the author on the side.

So, as you can see, my website has gotten a huge facelift.  I've been working hard on it for the past few weeks, making it more responsive, extremely accessible, and just overall better.  I'm digging the new look, and I'll hopefully be more motivated to post.

Before I get scolded, I was writing during this time as well.  Mechanical Soldier (Gray Tower Book Six) is becoming wild.  Absolutely wild.  I'm so excited for it to come out, but there's only so far I can type.  And honestly, there's just a lot to the book.  It'll be a masterpiece that dabbles just a bit into science fiction.  Honestly, you could see the series already going that way.  I just went ahead and got it over with. 

I will have more news for you soon as I keep plugging along.  I can see the end in sight.  The whole thing is mapped out completely.  I just have to catch up with the typing.