July 2024 Newsletter

 

A four lane road with no traffic, crowds on both sides of the roads, waiting for a parade.

Hello everyone!  I hope you all are enjoying your summer!  And for my American friends, Happy 4th of July!  It was a humid one for us, and I ended up lying down in pain for half the day.  But is it really a holiday with a chronic pain illness without a flare?

I am slowly chugging along with Gray Tower Book Six.  I apologize for this taking so long to come out.  My health has not been doing well.  The month of June was awful due to an issue with my medication.  It was almost a complete wash when it came to anything author-related.  Some writing did get done, but I only have about 85,000 words done, which I know is actually a lot.  That's actually more words than my first four books, but my more recent books have been going over 100,000.  I just have more to say, and my stories have gotten a lot deeper.

Anyhow, I hope I have better news for you soon.  I want this book done and done soon!